Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
A pharmaceutical company has hired Axios International to set-up a patient assistance program (PAP) in Kenya for its novel oncology therapies. Axios is working on a regional platform for this PAP, where U.A.E. will be the head of region and Kenya will be a satellite office.
The main role of the Consultant is to assist Axios teams involved in the PAP, for setup and implementation activities.
Be responsible for all patient Management activities listed below:
- Initial communication with the patients who are referred to the program,
- Collect and verify documentation for financial assessment
- Interview patients for financial assessment evaluation,
- Follow-up with each patient may be required to receive documentation necessary for the financial eligibility assessment
- Assist the Program Manager to code patient data into the PFET model to assess new patients’ financial eligibility and share with Axios HQ
- Mediate the appeals process for patients contesting their classification result, potentially including the collection of additional information from patients and deliberations with Axios teams
- Communicate the final classification result to patients and providers by e-mail or mail
- Assist patients enrolling the public patient access program, Axios staff will assist the patient with the application via the patient’s physician if necessary
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure execution of PAP and FOC management as requested by Axios
- All other activities which may rise related to patient management, enrolment and patient follow up
- Report adverse events to the client PV teams and/or program manager in Kenya.
- Update program database for the patients in Kenya if requested by Program Manager
- Attend workshops/trainings for the client sales/medical teams to refresh knowledge of the program.
- Assist program manager in Kenya and Axios HQ team to set up meetings with client and key stakeholders.
- Oversee the logistics and product delivery and solving any issues to ensure products are received by the patients.
- Assist program manager in Kenya and Axios HQ team for inventory management, supply forecasts.
- Assist program manager in Kenya and Axios HQ team for monitoring and evaluation of the PAP in Kenya.
- Assist program manager in Kenya and Axios HQ team for audits (internal and client audits) of the PAP in Kenya.
- .Work closely with project leaders and their teams including in-country and HQ staff.
- Develop excellent relationships with clients as well as governmental agencies, NGO’s, patient communities and other key stakeholders.
- Results orientation
- Project management
- Problem solving
- Customer focus
Educational Background and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in health, science, economics, or a social science
- Additional specialization in public health and/or epidemiology
- 2 – 5 years ‘professional experience in a pharmaceutical company or public health environment
- Experience in statistical analysis
- Experience in a healthcare consulting environment is essential
- Proven project management experience
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Competency in statistical software such as SAS or STATA would be an advantage
- Fluency in written and oral English
- This is a part time position that will be based in Kenya.
- Flexibility in working hours is essential
- Some international travel
Interested and qualified? Go to Axios International career website on axiosinternational.peoplehr.net to apply