Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Provide customer relations service to both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for actively ensuring the retention of the Association’s customer base which includes promoting the Association to existing customers.
- Answering all incoming calls.
- Processing customer correspondence.
- Maintaining interactions with the members and providing them with information on new service offerings.
- Ensure compliance with internal business processes and procedures and guiding clients on the same.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service offering.
- Provide feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer service policies and procedures to departments.
- Recording and handling of all enquiries and complaints pertaining to clients and providing feedback within the required time.
- Receive complete application for new members and enter in the database.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
For appointment to this position one must have:
- A passion for Customer Service
- Work experience of at least two (2) years in Customer Service
- A Bachelor’s degree or a Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize work.