Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Caremax Health is a US-Diaspora Health Initiative and your one-stop-shop out-patient facility that offers a wide range of services to meet clients’ needs in a holistic manner. Caremax Health with two locations, Gateway Mall, along Mombasa Rd & Juja Mall along Thika Rd. The company is seeking to recruit capable, innovative and resolute professionals to fill the following position:
- Explaining the ultrasound procedure to patients and answering any questions they may have.
- Maintaining the ultrasound equipment and maintaining the room in which the procedure takes place.
- Performing the ultrasound ensuring the transducer (probe) is capturing images of every angle/section that must be assessed and ensuring the images are of best quality.
- Maintaining patient’s records and adding medical notes related to the ultrasound procedure if necessary.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences.
- Higher Diploma in Ultrasound.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Radiology /ultrasound
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
If you feel you meet the above mentioned requirements, apply before the close of business on 31stMay 2019.
NB: All Candidates should have their valid practicing licenses available
Interested candidates should send a copy of updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately, quoting the job title and Expected Salary as the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted