Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Caremax Health is a US-Diaspora Health Initiative and your one-stop-shop out-patient facility that offers a wide range of services to meet clients’ needs in a holistic manner. Caremax Health is a US-Diaspora Health Initiative and your one-stop-shop out-patient facility that offers a wide range of services to meet clients’ needs in a holistic manner. Caremax Health with two locations, Gateway Mall, along Mombasa Rd & Juja Mall along Thika Rd. We are seeking to recruit capable, motivated and resolute professional to fill the position of Dentist.
Leads the dental Unit at Caremax to provide high quality oral health services in an efficient manner.
- Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients, including extraction of teeth, fillings, root canal treatment, minor oral surgery procedures, and prosthetic dentistry.
- Educate clients on the importance of maintaining proper oral hygiene and health.
- Prescribe medications as needed and provide the appropriate follow up curative treatment.
- Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations
- Supervise the work of dental assistant.
- Prepare regular reports and present to management including plans to improve service delivery.
- Work collaboratively with other departments at Caremax for the benefit of the clients.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending CMEs and establishing personal networks.
- Bachelor of Dental of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree or equivalent from a reputable university
- Registration with the Kenya Medical and Dental Practitioners Board of Kenya
- Current (2018) practicing certificate and a letter of good standing
- At least 2 years’ relevant clinical experience.
- Malpractice liability insurance
- Friendly and professional demeanor; a good communicator.