Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Caremax Health is a US-Diaspora Health Initiative and your one-stop-shop out-patient facility that offers a wide range of services to meet clients’ needs in a holistic manner. Caremax Health with two locations, Gateway Mall, along Mombasa Rd & Juja Mall along Thika Rd. We are seeking to recruit capable, motivated and resolute professional to fill the following positions.
4 Dental Assistants works under the supervision of a licensed dentist(s) at Caremax to provide quality oral health services.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Screening patients, reviewing a patient’s oral health history and teaching appropriate brushing and flossing techniques. In addition, welcoming, comforting, and draping patient.
- Perform oral examination and charting, cleaning of teeth and polishing.
- Perform simple extractions, place fissure sealants, apply topical fluorides and temporary fillings.
- Use dental X-ray machines to take dental radiographs and develop the film for the dentist’s analysis.
- Review pre-operative settings and make sure that the dentist has what is required to carry out dental procedures; i.e. provide necessary help to the dentist, including mixing materials, trimming, and polishing dental casts.
- Implements and adheres to infection prevention protocols including autoclaving instruments after use, cleaning the dental procedures’ space and storage of the clean.
- Maintain a record of day-to-day activities of the dental unit and prepare regular reports as needed.
- Inventory management of equipment and supplies at the dental unit. This includes preparing orders as needed to avoid stock outs.
- Diploma in Community oral health/Dentistry or equivalent from a reputable institution.
- Current practicing certificate.
- At least 2 years of relevant clinical experience.
- Good verbal communication skills – a good listener.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, apply before the close of business on 31st May 2019
Interested candidates should send a copy of CV with three referees of whom two (2) should be professional to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.