Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Assisting in the implementation and coordination of radiography policies and programs and ensuring maintenance of radiography standards and ethics.
- Coordinating, supervising and regulation of medical imaging activities; monitoring and evaluating quality control/ quality assurance programs.
- Ensuring maintenance of radiation safety standards.
- Initiating and coordinating maintenance of medical imaging equipment’s and accessories.
- Ensuring radiation safety to patients and staff and assisting in deploying, supervising, guiding and praising medical imaging personnel.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen;
- Bachelors of Science degree in any of the following fields: Radiography Sciences, Radiography Technology or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree in the following fields: Radiation Technology, Management from a recognized Institution.
- Be registered by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Be registered as a consultant by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Must meet the requirement of the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.