Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Provide health care related to gynaecology and obstetrics to patients, including prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- Ensure the implementation of validated clinical policies, tools, guidelines and protocols related to gynaecology and obstetrics in order to minimize clinical risk and to extend best reproductive practices.
- In collaboration with other medical colleagues, carry out the collection of quantitative gynaecological data and ensure exhaustive use of management tools in order to improve gynaecological results and to share knowledge among other field specialists.
- Supervise the maintenance and running of the gynaecological equipment and drug consumption, preparing new orders when required and ensuring its rational use as well as that pharmacy stock level are permanently updated and available. This will be done in cooperation with the pharmacist and logistic staff, the management.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Master’s degree in the areas of specialization (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Certificate of Registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board. Valid practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board; Certificate in Computer Application
Skills from a recognized institution
- Be registered as a consultant by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognised institution.
- Must meet the requirement of the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.