Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Provide health care related to gynaecology and obstetrics to patients, including prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- Ensure the implementation of validated clinical policies, tools, guidelines and protocols related to gynaecology and obstetrics in order to minimize clinical risk and to extend best reproductive practices.
- In collaboration with other medical colleagues, carry out the collection of quantitative gynaecological data and ensure exhaustive use of management tools in order to improve gynaecological results and to share knowledge among other field specialists.
- Supervise the maintenance and running of the gynaecological equipment and drug consumption, preparing new orders when required and ensuring its rational use as well as that pharmacy stock level are permanently updated and available. This will be done in cooperation with the pharmacist and logistic staff, the management.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Master’s degree in the areas of specialization (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Certificate of Registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board. Valid practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board; Certificate in Computer Application
Skills from a recognized institution
- Be registered as a consultant by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognised institution.
- Must meet the requirement of the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
The applicants should download the “revised application for Employment form “VCPSB/APP.01A-2018” on the official County Website, complete it and submit to the undersigned on or before Friday 17th May, 2019 at 5pm.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O. BOX 880-50300
Do not attach your ID card , Academic, Professional or any other documents to the application form
County Government of Vihiga is an equal opportunity employer and encourages People Living with Disabilities, Youth and Women to apply.
County Public Service Board does not charge any recruitment fee whatsoever. Do Not Pay Money to Fraudsters because Our services are absolutely free
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Those with certificates from foreign institutions must have them certified by the relevant authority