Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Vihiga County Public Service Board is a Body corporate established under section 57 of the County Government Act 2012 pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010. Section 59 of the County Government Act 2012 outlines the functions of the Board.
Pursuant to Constitutional and Legal provisions, Vihiga County Public Service Board invites applications from qualified persons for the following positions in the Departments of Public Health and Medical Services
- Be part of team of surgeons within Department of surgery and reporting to the Head of Department and Chief Officer.
- Be involved in clinical management of patients including emergency care and procedures, elective procedures, outpatient clinics and inpatient management as per duty allocation/Roster
- Provision of health services in various disciplines in medicine and in the area of specialization.
- Provision of professional guidance and training of doctors, dentists, and health personnel working under him to ensure maintenance of the highest standards of health care in the hospital.
- Application of the principles and procedures of the modern medicine in preventing, Diagnosing, caring for and treating illness, injury using specialized testing, and diagnostic, medical and psychological techniques.
- Supervision of the implementation of the care and treatment plans by other medical personnel.
- Conducting education and research activities
- Ensure effective work planning, performance management and professional development.
- Setting of standards and ensuring they are enforced.
- Ensure proper handling of patients, proper record keeping and detailed examinations,
- Diagnosis, clerking and management of patient. Ensure proper procedure in referring patients
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- Served at the grade of Assistant Director of Medical Services for at least 3 years or equivalent position in the private sector for 5 years.
- A Bachelor of medicine and Surgery (M.BCH.B) degree in Medicine from a university recognized in Kenya.
- Masters of medicine-MMed Surgery from a recognised institution
- Registered with the Kenya Medical and Dentist Board.
- Must poses a valid practicing from Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the County Government mandate, health policies as well as vision 2030.
- Should be proficient in computer skills.
- Have capacity to multitask within strict timelines.
- Demonstrate professional competence and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Must meet the requirement of the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya