Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Panasonic Avionics has strengthened the connection between the world’s airlines and their passengers. We are recognized globally for our experience and leadership in product innovation and customization, system reliability, and customer care.
Supervise daily line station operations in the process of providing inspection and repair services on aircraft. Responsible for dispatching all overnight aircraft with guaranteed 100 percent seat functionality at departure. Since seat guarantees are an integral part of Panasonic Avionics Maintenance Services, the staffing and scheduling of site personnel and their functions are paramount to the success of the company.
- Maintenance Operations
- Schedule site personnel to weekly shift patterns pursuant to the customer’s flight schedule.
- Direct Inventory Control and local logistics of customer and Panasonic Avionics owned capital assets.
- Schedule preventive maintenance activities of systems installed on customer aircraft during over night holds; Office management of local site specific responsibilities which includes local port Authority personnel identification administration, Customs clearance and security seals, overtime, vehicle maintenance, office administration and cleanliness.
- External contacts include routine daily customer contacts at the Line Maintenance levels, local airport authorities including Customs, Air Freight forwarders and brokers for local logistics.
- May also perform onboard maintenance activities and fill-in for absent employees.
- Hire, train, supervise, and appraise direct reports.
- Background in Aircraft Line Maintenance with the appropriate academic/technical qualifications and experience to satisfy regulatory licensing for assigned country or geographical region, and customer requirements e.g. FAA, CASA or EASA A, B1 and/or B2 with relevant type ratings.
- 3-5 years lead/crew chief/ supervisory experience.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook (MS products).
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems as they occur on the local level, not allowing the issue to progress further.
- Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures.
- Resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways.
- Works on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Location/Division: 111-3 Iwayama, Shibayama-machi, Sanbu-gun, Chiba-ken 289-1608, Japan Job Requisition: PU6807