Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for a Business Process Transformation Lead within the Financial Operations department. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Financial Systems & Processes, the position holder will provide Lean Six Sigma expertise and closely work with Service Delivery teams to coach, mentor and deliver continuous improvement projects leading to improvement in Key Performance Indicators – NPS, Efficiency, Effectiveness, Revenue, Cost or any other business critical metrics
- Provide Lean Six Sigma expertise & knowledge to people leading Lean Six Sigma or continuous improvement projects
- Conduct workshops and brainstorming sessions to proactively and reactively generate ideas – build & maintain Book of Opportunities for Finance division
- Design, define, measure & report KPIs basis process requirements
- Support maintaining L5 process documentation for every process (core responsibility lies with the Service Delivery teams)
- Mentor and coach Lean Six Sigma project leads
- Conduct Lean Six Sigma trainings
- Establish benefit capture mechanism which is formal & auditable
- Establish Lean Six Sigma certification roadmap for individuals with service delivery & functional teams
- Manage & delivery on Stakeholder expectations
- Establish & follow escalation process in case of deviation from the overall strategy & plan
- Establish feedback mechanisms & improvement projects for external stakeholders like dealers, vendors etc.
- Driving automation programs like macro based, robotics process automation, system changes etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt with 6-8 years in driving continuous improvement and change management programs
- Preferably 2-4 years in a finance / accounting company or work profile
- Demonstrate proficiency in project management skills and competencies
- Ability to critically analyse processes and systems for enhancement of efficiencies and effectiveness
- Demonstrate analytical skills and ability to monitor and explain trends and variances
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to relate well with both internal and external customers and work in teams
- Leadership skills and ability to train others and enhance their skills and competencies
As part of the interview process external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews.
- An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
- Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
- Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- University Degree Certificate/ Letter of Completion from University in case you have not received your degree certificate.
- Copy of your National ID/Passport