Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Develop and implement regular insurance sales work plans under the supervision of the principal officer to reach and recruit new clients.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date database of existing clientele and ensuring timely policy renewals.
- Customer education on insurance of risk and the products available to meet their needs.
- Executing of timely claims settlement by promptly documenting claims and follow ups with our insurance providers.
- Enforce timely and complete recovery of commissions due to the agency in keeping with existing contracts.
- Ensure compliance with IRA and other service level standards.
- Prepare and submit to the principal officer & the board regular performance reports.
- Carry out any other lawful duties as may be assigned by your superiors from time to time.
- Degree in any business related field.
- MUST have diploma in insurance.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in underwriting/sales in insurance industry
- Good networking & business development skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, public speaking and presentation skills
Qualified candidates should apply in confidence to the e-mail address below quoting current and expected salary by 24th May 2019 KMA Sacco ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
The General Manager,
Kenya Medical Association Sacco ltd,
P.O.BOX 413 -00202