Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
An officer at this level will work under the guidance and supervision of an experienced officer. Specific duties and responsibilities will entail
- Testing and stamping mechanical and electronic weighing and measuring equipment;
- Collecting data on verified equipment at trader’s premises, stamping stations and verification office;
- Sampling pre-packaged goods for quantitative analysis;
- Preparing testing equipment for inspection and investigation purposes;
- Preparing weighing and measuring equipment during trade fairs and exhibitions;
- Giving evidence in court on cases arising from infringement of the Weights and Measures Act (Cap 513) and Trade Descriptions Act (Cap 505);
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as shall be delegated from time to time.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have: –
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Physics, Mathematics, Legal Metrology, Information Communication Technology, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
Qualified and interested candidates should download and duly fill a job application form provided on our website: www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies attach and submit their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Tana River
P.O. Box 181 – 70101
All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope should be received on or before 31st May 2019.
All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
Kindly note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The County Government of Tana River is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Women, marginalized and persons with disabilities (PDWs) are encouraged to apply.