Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
An officer at this level will work under the guidance and supervision of an experienced officer. Specific duties and responsibilities will entail
- Testing and stamping mechanical and electronic weighing and measuring equipment;
- Collecting data on verified equipment at trader’s premises, stamping stations and verification office;
- Sampling pre-packaged goods for quantitative analysis;
- Preparing testing equipment for inspection and investigation purposes;
- Preparing weighing and measuring equipment during trade fairs and exhibitions;
- Giving evidence in court on cases arising from infringement of the Weights and Measures Act (Cap 513) and Trade Descriptions Act (Cap 505);
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as shall be delegated from time to time.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have: –
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Physics, Mathematics, Legal Metrology, Information Communication Technology, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.