Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Identifying and documenting tourism products;
- Identifying Small and Medium Tourism Enterprises (SMTE’s) and community based tourism projects;
- Liaising with tourism stakeholders on issues related to tourism;
- Inspecting and preparing reports on tourism facilities and service providers;
- Collecting and compiling information on tourism facilities and services for the development of Tourism guide books;
- Undertaking domestic tourism promotion;
- Collecting and maintaining data on tourism statistics;
- Maintaining a register on tourism facilities and services;
- Identifying suitable locations for mounting tourist signages; and
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as shall be delegated from time to time.
- Bachelors degree in either Tourism; Tourism Management; Tourism and Hospitality Management; Eco-tourism, Hotel and Institutional Management and Information Technology; Travel and Tour Operations Management; International Tourism Management Hospitality Management; Travel and Tourism Management; Hotel and Hospitality Management; or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution