Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Initiating the implementation of tourism policies, strategies, programs and projects;
- Providing technical advice on issues related to tourism;
- Supervising activities on the implementation of tourism product development;
- Coordinating research and tourism intelligence surveys;
- Implementing bilateral and multilateral agreements and protocols in tourism sector;
- Domesticating global code of ethics and developing local codes of practice in the tourism sector;
- Assessing and verifying applications for expatriates seeking employment in the tourism sector;
- Liaising with stakeholders on tourism promotion and marketing activities.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as shall be delegated from time to time.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Served in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of five (5) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in either Tourism; Tourism management; Tourism and Hospitality Management; Eco- tourism, Hotel and Institutional Management and information Technology; Travel and Tour Operations Management; or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and or,Bachelor degree in any of the following disciplines: Environmental studies, Sociology, Geography, Business Administration, Commerce (marketing option), international relations from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in any of the following field: Tourism and Hospitality Management; Eco- tourism, Hotel and Institutional Management and information Technology; Travel and Tour Operations Management; or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and or, Environmental studies, Sociology, Geography, Business Administration, Commerce (marketing option), international relations from a recognized institution
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
- Have attended a Senior Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from Kenya School of Government;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Qualified and interested candidates should download and duly fill a job application form provided on our website: www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies attach and submit their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Tana River
P.O. Box 181 – 70101
All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope should be received on or before 31st May 2019.
All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
Kindly note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The County Government of Tana River is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Women, marginalized and persons with disabilities (PDWs) are encouraged to apply.