Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Providing technical advice in area of specialization;
- Advising on co-operative investments;
- Analyzing data for policy formulation;
- Enforcing compliance with co-operative legislation;
- Carrying out market research and disseminating research findings;
- Promoting value addition and processing;
- Conducting co-operative banking inspections;
- Undertaking co-operative risk assessment;
- Preparing and evaluating co-operative activities and trend for promoting the cooperative movement;
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as shall be delegated from time to time.
For appointment to this grade an officer must have:
- Served in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of five (5) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines; commerce, Business Administration, Agriculture, Economics, Sociology,Law, Agricultural Economics, Co-operative Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Management and Organizational Development, Finance or Agri-business from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines; commerce, Business Administration, Agriculture, Economics, Sociology, Law, Agricultural Economics, Co-operative Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Management and Organizational Development, Finance or Agri-business from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution;
- Have attended a Senior Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from Kenya School of Government;
- Demonstrated administrative ability and professional competence in work performance.
Qualified and interested candidates should download and duly fill a job application form provided on our website: www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies attach and submit their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Tana River
P.O. Box 181 – 70101
All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope should be received on or before 31st May 2019.
All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
Kindly note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The County Government of Tana River is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Women, marginalized and persons with disabilities (PDWs) are encouraged to apply.