Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Heads the technical wing of the department of sports in the sub-county;
- Implementation of sports programmes within the sub-county;
- Create awareness to the public in the sub-county on sports career paths and development;
- Monitoring and evaluation of sports development programmes in the subcounty;
- Development of sub-county sports policies, rules and regulations governing the operations of the department;
- Coordinating the development of sports facilities and equipment in the subcounty;
- Support promotion and nurturing of sports potential within the sub-county;
- Identify sports talents for further development;
- Promote community development by designing programmes and policies that build people’s capacity to resist vices and enhance protective factors; and
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have served in comparable and relevant position in the public service for a minimum period of three years;
- Be a holder of at least a Bachelor degree in social sciences, sports science/development studies, sociology or any other related degree from a recognized university;
- Have the ability to build and lead cohesive teams;
- Meet the requirements of chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya 2010; and
- Be in possession of excellent problem solving skills.
Qualified and interested candidates should download and duly fill a job application form provided on our website: www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies attach and submit their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Tana River
P.O. Box 181 – 70101
All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope should be received on or before 31st May 2019.
All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
Kindly note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The County Government of Tana River is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Women, marginalized and persons with disabilities (PDWs) are encouraged to apply.