Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Ensure management and administration of trade and business development services;
- Chief adviser on issues relating to trade and trade development in the county;
- Develop policies related to trade;
- Offer leadership in conducting research on trade and related issues for the county;
- Develop training proposals on trade development;
- Market the county as an investment destination;
- Monitor and evaluate trade development projects and programmes;
- Development of SME’s engaged in trade;
- Collect, analyse and disseminate business information and management of county business information centers;
- Promoting of export business and domesticating inter-county regional and international trade at county level;
- Organize outreach activities and networking with trade related agencies;
- Day to day operation of county loans scheme.
- Coordinate preparation of divisional work plans, setting performance targets and budget estimates for the department and guiding and supervising staff; and
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as shall be delegated from time to time.
For appointment to this position, the officer must meet the following:
- Served in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of ten (10) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Commerce, Marketing, Business Administration, Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Economics, International Trade/Business/Relations, Entrepreneurship, Accounting, Finance or any related field from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: commerce, marketing, Business administration, Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Economics, International trade/business/relations, Entrepreneurship, Accounting, Finance or any related field from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of county/National goals, policies and development objectives and the ability to translate them into trade development programs/projects.
- Be in possession of a Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Programme (SLDP) lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution.