Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Ensure management and administration of trade and business development services;
- Chief adviser on issues relating to trade and trade development in the county;
- Develop policies related to trade;
- Offer leadership in conducting research on trade and related issues for the county;
- Develop training proposals on trade development;
- Market the county as an investment destination;
- Monitor and evaluate trade development projects and programmes;
- Development of SME’s engaged in trade;
- Collect, analyse and disseminate business information and management of county business information centers;
- Promoting of export business and domesticating inter-county regional and international trade at county level;
- Organize outreach activities and networking with trade related agencies;
- Day to day operation of county loans scheme.
- Coordinate preparation of divisional work plans, setting performance targets and budget estimates for the department and guiding and supervising staff; and
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as shall be delegated from time to time.
For appointment to this position, the officer must meet the following:
- Served in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of ten (10) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Commerce, Marketing, Business Administration, Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Economics, International Trade/Business/Relations, Entrepreneurship, Accounting, Finance or any related field from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: commerce, marketing, Business administration, Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Economics, International trade/business/relations, Entrepreneurship, Accounting, Finance or any related field from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of county/National goals, policies and development objectives and the ability to translate them into trade development programs/projects.
- Be in possession of a Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Programme (SLDP) lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution.
Qualified and interested candidates should download and duly fill a job application form provided on our website: www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies attach and submit their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Tana River
P.O. Box 181 – 70101
All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope should be received on or before 31st May 2019.
All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
Kindly note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The County Government of Tana River is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Women, marginalized and persons with disabilities (PDWs) are encouraged to apply.