Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- In-charge of planning and implementation of sports activities;
- Coordinate sports activities in the county; and
- Prepare regular reports.
- Must have served in comparable and relevant position in the public service for a minimum period of five (5) years;
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology, or Physical Education, sports administration, social sciences, or Fine Art or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- A relevant post graduate qualification from a recognized institution would be an added advantage;
- Have attended a Senior Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from Kenya School of Government;
- Have good communication, presentation, research and analytical skills;
- Be in possession of certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution;
- Meet the requirements of chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya, 2010.
Qualified and interested candidates should download and duly fill a job application form provided on our website: www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies attach and submit their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Tana River
P.O. Box 181 – 70101
All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope should be received on or before 31st May 2019.
All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
Kindly note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The County Government of Tana River is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Women, marginalized and persons with disabilities (PDWs) are encouraged to apply.