Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- In-charge of planning and implementation of sports activities;
- Coordinate sports activities in the county; and
- Prepare regular reports.
- Must have served in comparable and relevant position in the public service for a minimum period of five (5) years;
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology, or Physical Education, sports administration, social sciences, or Fine Art or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- A relevant post graduate qualification from a recognized institution would be an added advantage;
- Have attended a Senior Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from Kenya School of Government;
- Have good communication, presentation, research and analytical skills;
- Be in possession of certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution;
- Meet the requirements of chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya, 2010.