Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Empowering micro-entrepreneurs to deliver life-changing products to the doorsteps of the underserved.
Do you want your work to matter? Do you want to use your skills to make a difference, not just a living? Do you want to improve millions of lives, including your own?
Living Goods works to reinvent how we improve the lives of the under-served. We think big, but operate lean and nimble. We train community health workers to bring life-saving products and health services to families’ doorsteps. Services like prenatal assessments and well-baby visits. Products like medicines, fortified foods, and modern contraceptives.
We also empower community health workers through mobile phones. We teach them how to detect and treat common illnesses like pneumonia, malaria, malnutrition, and diarrhea. We develop smart phone apps to guide home visits and create predictive algorithms to make the best use of community health workers’ time. And we test new cool tools like paperless referrals to clinics and biosensors to monitor infant and child growth.
At Living Goods, you will have the chance to apply your ideas and creativity at work every day. If you work well in a dynamic collaborative culture, set high standards, and meet challenges with determination and a sense of humor, you’ll thrive here at Living Goods.
Are you looking to use your health knowledge in a high impact training career?
If you are a natural public speaker and health professional who loves working with people you could be the right fit to join Living Goods as a Health Trainer. This role is based in Nairobi with significant travel to other counties. Applicants must be willing and able to travel 50-75% of the time.
- Prepare and deliver technical modules trainings in Integrated Community Case Management (ICCM) focusing on Malaria, diarrhea, pneumonia and malnutrition as well as MNCH, RH and HIV to Community Health Volunteers (CHVs).
- Provide ongoing training to all LG Branch team members on health topics keeping abreast of new health information and changing trends.
- Offer technical assistance in RH, MNCH, Immunization and HIV to LG research agenda and LG programming.
- Assist in ensuring all LG agents are in compliance with regulations set by health authorities and professional bodies including compliance with standard service provision guidelines.
- Coach the Community Health Volunteers in the field on case identification and management as needed.
- Conduct support supervision to CHVs in the field after training in the first month of operations.
- Certify and recertify CHV during base training and annually respectively to ensure quality of CHVs.
- Project management of training agenda from planning, logistics, communication with government relations and government officers to back stopping training operations in every base training in the field to ensure efficiency.
- Compile training reports and analyse training results and conduct simple operational research from base training and field work and customize solution based mentoring and coaching and training.
- Contribute to the development and design of workflows updating of the LG smart health mobile applications to ensure they are technically sound user friendly for CHVs to deliver Community Health Services.
- BSc degree in Nutrition, Public Health, Nursing, Community Health, Diploma in clinical medicine or pharmaceutical technology.
- Certificate training in HIV/AIDS management, RH and MNCH, ICCM added advantages.
- Minimum 3 years’ post-graduation experience in ICCM, RH, MNCH, HIV patient management and/or research.
- Technical expert in Community Health, ICCM, RH, MNCH and HIV areas.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, both in English and Swahili.
- Self- motivated and an avid reader.
- Well organized and attentive to details.
- Team player – supportive, collaborative and encouraging of team mates.
- Charismatic and enthusiastic; a natural leader.
- Creativity and problem solving skills.
A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and bonus opportunity. The opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need.
Living Goods is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. Living Goods does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
Living Goods does not offer any positions without an interview and never asks candidates for money. If you are asked for money, we strongly recommend that you do not respond and do not send money or personal information.
Interested applicants should: