Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Do you want your work to matter? Do you want to use your skills to make a difference, not just a living? Do you want to improve millions of lives, including your own?
Living Goods works to reinvent how we improve the lives of the under-served. We think big but operate lean and nimble. We believe community health is critical to deliver universal health coverage and that community health workers are essential because they bring health services to people’s doorsteps.
We also help governments transform community health through mobile phones. Using the disruptive power of mobile technology, we’ve equipped and deployed 7,500 community health workers across Africa. These community health workers treat common illnesses like pneumonia, diarrhea, and malaria focusing on children and mothers. They also provide primary healthcare to 6 million people at a fraction of the cost of doctors and nurses. And they’ve reduced child mortality by 27 percent.
The secret to our success is a winning team. One that enables people to bring their ideas and creativity to work every day. If you work well in a dynamic collaborative culture, set high standards, meet challenges with determination and a have a sense of humor, come work for Living Goods!
Committed to Evidence
Living Goods is growing! We’ve grown 30 percent every year for the past 5 years. We now have over 400 Living Goods staff and over 8000 community health workers working in Uganda and Kenya. In three years, we will have 1,000 staff across Africa and work with 30,000 community health workers.
We are growing because we have a winning model and mission: to ensure that every family has high quality health care in their community. No matter how dense the neighborhood or how remote the village.
We’re also growing because we measure what matters. We continuously analyze community health data and use it to hone programs and protocols. Four years ago, researchers conducted a randomized control trial of our work, validating our impact on child mortality reduction and helping us recalibrate programs to better achieve health targets.
Our strategic plan for growth has 3 objectives: to scale, spread, and strengthen. The Global Senior Analyst is a newly created role to build and strengthen analytics and learning across the organization. We have an enormous amount of data that is only partially tapped for insights and evidence generation today. There is a huge opportunity to more strategically and effectively use and analyze our data, together with other partner and publically available data to drive impact, cost efficiency, learning and advocacy in community health.
- Lead Analytics. You will proactively identify and conduct high quality, insightful and actionable analytical deep dives aligned with strategic, operational and advocacy related priorities. You will synthesize key data and insights into relevant deliverables for internal and external audiences. You will work closely with a team of analysts in our country offices to do the same.
- Leverage a range of statistical and analytical tools. You will leverage a range of analytical and statistical tools to use for different projects. Examples include: costing and cost-effectiveness analyses, analyzing baseline household survey for a new country, analyzing programmatic data across our countries to build evidence of which CHW supervision strategies are most effective, using GIS data to analyze the extent to which we reach households furthest from health facilities, or building a predictive analytics model to target the highest risk children in the areas we work.
- Support Business Development, Advocacy and Communications. You will contribute regularly to proposals, reporting, advocacy briefs and other external communications that rely on robust analysis, visualization and interpretation of data.
- Build and strengthen tools and systems for analysis. Our teams rely on live dashboards to monitor and improve performance across our supported CHW networks. You will work with colleagues on the tech team, and external vendors to strengthen dashboards and build other analytical tools and systems to further strengthen our data driven culture and processes.
- Build analytical capacity. You will create best practice analytical systems and tools across the organization. You will work closely with colleagues in other teams including analysts in our country offices to strengthen their capacity to conduct proactive, strategic, rigorous and insightful analyses.
- Technical chops. You have at least 7+ years’ experience in analytical roles with some experience working for an impact-focused organization. You have a master’s degree, PhD or equivalent in related field such as public health, economics, or data science.
- Demonstrated experience in using data to drive impactful, scalable and cost-effective solutions. You love data and are passionate about using data to make decisions that can save and improve lives at large scale. You have demonstrated experience in the same.
- Strong analytical skills. You have experience in a range of analytical tools, types of analyses (cost-effectiveness, impact modeling, regression analyses, etc.), and proficiency in a variety of commercial and open source statistical software packages and data visualization tools (Tableau, STATA, SAS, SPSS, GIS, power Bi, R and others).
- Strategy and Learning. You think strategically and can adeptly structure robust analyses to answer priority questions that you or others have identified. You have a track record of using data to drive strategic, operational and programmatic decisions. You can creatively and effectively bring together data from different sources.
- Writing & presentation skills. You have demonstrated experience translating complex data into insights and actionable recommendations, presenting complex information to a variety of stakeholders in a clear, concise and inspiring manner, and writing white papers and other internal briefs based on analyses you have conducted.
- Curiosity. You stay current on new research and analytical tools. You love the opportunity to dig into an interesting question, to come up with creative approaches to data use and analysis to derive important insights. You’re eager to learn from others and try new approaches.
- Project and Team Management. You are organized, have strong project management skills and are able to effectively manage multiple projects and work with different teams simultaneously and prioritize accordingly. You enjoy mentoring and coaching colleagues, and have experience building team capabilities in analytics and using data to inform strategy.
- Systems builder. You like creating strong systems, processes and tools for collecting, using and analyzing data. When you see a need for a better way, you keen to roll up your sleeves and make it happen!
- Collaborative spirit. You actively listen and communicate. You connect easily with your colleagues internally and externally. You are keen to help others out and proactively look for ways to contribute.
- Lives our values. You can thrive in our culture – you can demonstrate inclusion, integrity, innovation, quick footedness, collaboration, and accountability.
A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and bonus opportunity. The opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need.
Living Goods is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. Living Goods does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
Living Goods does not offer any positions without an interview and never asks candidates for money. If you are asked for money, we strongly recommend that you do not respond and do not send money or personal information.