Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Save the Children has been operational in Kenya since the 1950s, providing support to children through developmental and humanitarian relief programmes delivered both directly and through local partners. Current programming focuses on child protection, child rights governance, education, health, HIV/AIDS, livelihoods, nutrition and WASH. In 2012, as part of a global reorganization process, Save the Children combined the programmes of SC UK, SC Canada and SC Finland to create a single operation in Kenya. In Feb 2014, we completed a second transition, which saw us join forces with the British INGO, Merlin, and merge their health and nutrition programmes with our own. Save the Children now has an operational presence in Bungoma, Dadaab Refugee Camp, Garissa, Mandera, Turkana and Wajir and a footprint in Kakamega, Kisumu, Migori and Kitui. In 2016, Save the Children established a new project office in Madagascar whose operations are managed by the Kenya CO.
The purpose of the Digital Workplace system administrator is to manage the technical administration of the Workplace by Facebook platform across the whole of SCA (SCI + members) and support appropriate use of our global SharePoint Intranet and other Office 365 products such as Teams for collaboration. Working closely with the global communications team this role will have the goal of boosting adoption and correct use of our digital workplace platforms.
- Ensure that Workplace remains stable, performant and available to all users
- Collaborate with Facebook engineers and product managers to understand new features, deployments and upgrades
- Administer integrations with SCA systems (such as single identity) and collaborate with engineers specialising in those technologies
- Support the creation of reports on Site usage across the Intranet, Team Sites and Teams
- Support lifecycle management including creation of new sites and groups and depreciating old ones.
- Identify and support the consolidation of duplicate sites/groups
- Work with support teams to ensure site/group owners and editors are in place.
- Collaborate with the product / community owner in the internal communications team, to provide management information about usage patterns, features and integrations
- Drive further adoption and use of the platforms across the movement by suggesting new integrations, features and enhancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent higher education
- ITIL service management qualifications
- Proven experience of supporting the successful administration and maintenance of SaaS platforms in an enterprise environment
- Proven understanding of Microsoft Azure identity management solutions
- Proven experience of working with global teams across geographic boundaries
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral English)
- Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
- Ability to gather and translate user requirements accurately
- Experience of running SaaS collaboration platforms
- Experience of working with or running global IT change projects
- Non-profit sector knowledge/experience
- Proficiency in a second core language of Save the Children (French, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic
Proficiency in a second core language of Save the Children (French, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic
Please apply in English saving your CV and covering letter as a single document, including your salary expectations for this role. To see a full a job description, please visit our website at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse. Employment is subject to our Child protection standards including background checks and adherence to our Child Safeguarding Policy.
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified talent.
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.