Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
We are seeking to strengthen our HR support to the business by recruiting a highly motivated individual for the position of Employee Relations Advisor. This is a stretching role and requires a self-directed professional with ambition to grow, develop their career and most importantly passionate about people.
Reporting to the Head, Employee Relations & Staff Welfare, this position handles employee engagement, organization climate, disciplinary matters, employee wellness and implementing staff recognition programs. This is a critical role and provides an exciting opportunity to be part of developing and executing People Agenda interventions that support delivery of business objectives.
- Facilitate through liaison with line managers, increased awareness and consistency of implementation of employee policies and procedures in the Bank.
- Review and provide input into the resolution and remediation actions of disciplinary matters in consultation with the team leader and the Director HRD.
- Involvement in Industrial Relations with regard to investigations and resolution of all queries raised by the Union or Line Managers on staff matters.
- Implementation of employee engagement initiatives in consultation with the HR Business Partners and the business.
- Implementation of the Employee Wellness program for corporate wellness for increased employee productivity in the Bank.
- Act as an advisor to the various stakeholders on employment legislation, union matters and all matters pertaining to employee relations.
- Under the guidance of the Head- Employee Relations and Staff Welfare, maintain relationships with internal/external stakeholders/customers, Kenya Bankers Association, FKE, Union and Functional Heads.
- Support the Head of the department for any litigation matters by liaising with the internal Legal department for technical legal advice, collating appropriate case documentation and evidence amongst other related duties
- Formulate input to the Employee Relations and Employee Wellness strategy.
- At least a university degree in HR, Law or equivalent from a recognized university with 2-3 years of demonstrable HR experience in a busy environment.
- Ability to contribute to team success by having a positive attitude to work and working with integrity.
- Working under pressure and with little supervision and hence the need to be self-driven and motivated.
- High level of tact and diplomacy and the ability to use appropriate styles and methods of communication to ensure a professional yet personal customer service; excellent spoken and written English.
- Sound understanding of HR policies and procedures and a good understanding and knowledge of Labour and Employment legislation.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a discreet and professional manner;
- Ability to build effective working relationships with others – at all levels of the organization;
- Proven ability to remain calm, focused and organized and to deliver results on time when under pressure and with rapidly changing circumstances;
- Leads from the front, Delivers and owns results, Values and respects others, Drives innovation, Fosters Communication & Inspires trust and integrity Customer Centric.
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job reference number ERA/HRD/2019 by 22nd May, 2019.We are an equal opportunity employer.