Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Impala Club wishes to fill the position of Finance and Administration Manager with the following description.
Purpose of The Role
- To oversee and manage all financial and administrative aspects of Impala Club.
- Set up an effective and robust procurement and supply chain management system.
- Facilitate good practice in giving assurance on risk management, controls and governance processes.
- Establish and maintain internal control procedures and ensure that accounting standards are met.
- Manage revenue and costs effectively
- A minimum of a Degree in Business or Economics
- ACCA/CPA (K).
- Member of ICPAK in good standing.
- Ten (10) years working experience with at least five (5) years’ in management position.
- Knowledge in Technical Areas (experience);
- Develop, implement and monitor work plans to achieve goals and objectives.
- Contribute to the development of and monitor performance against the annual budget.
- Supervise and participate in developing, implementing and evaluating plans, work processes, systems and procedures to achieve annual goals, objectives and work standards.
- Prepare comprehensive financial statements including regular and detailed cash flow projections, monthly, quarterly and Annual Financial Report to present to the executive Committee.
- Provide financial and budget information to other departments/sections and assist in resolving questions and issues.
- Prepare the monthly treasurer’s report, comparing budget versus current actual revenues and expenditures.
- Record investment transactions and prepare monthly investment portfolio schedules.
- Oversee all payments including utility billing processes, payroll, taxes, and collections.
- Supervise cash receipt and control of other types of remittances.
- Ensure proper utilization of the accounting system functionality, preparation and post adjustment of recurring journal entries and update of general ledger accounts for monthly revenue and expenditure transactions.
- Coordinate and oversee the internal and external audit of the accounting records, financial statements and special funds.
- Responsible for keeping appropriate Administration and Archiving systems.
- Responsible for administration and operational processes including – Legal and Insurance obligations, IT, including internet and telecom, and management of club facilities.
The Finance and Administration Manager will report to the General Manager.
- Responsible for adherence to appropriate Procurement, Accounting and HR procedures.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of cost and fixed asset accounting.
- Knowledge of internal control and audit principles and practices;
- Principles and practices of business data processing particularly related to the processing of accounting and financial information;
- Preparation of cash flow statements;
- Ability to analyse and make sound recommendations on complex financial data and operations;
- Plan and evaluate financial programs and make sound recommendations for improvement;
- Demonstrate strong administration skills.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Proficiency in Accounting and Auditing.
- Conversant with The Societies Act, Tourism Act, International Accounting and Auditing Standards.
- Analytical skills, Cost benefit analysis, and Knowledge of the Industry.
- Report writing and communication skills; Stakeholder Management, and Attention to detail and critical thinking.
- Strong work ethic, exercise of due diligence and confidentiality.
- Leadership skills.
- Communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A self-motivated Team Player, with a knack for problem solving.
DISCLAIMER CLAUSE: The job description is not the exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position. The Job holder will be given Key Performance Indicates (KPIs) to measure their performance