Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- The supervision of all cleaning staff focusing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behavior whilst on duty
- Ensuring that a first class cleaning service is delivered to all areas within the offices
- Reviewing work schedules and staff rotation schedules
- Ordering and issuing of cleaning materials
- Monitoring of all cleaning activities in all Cytonn offices and giving weekly reports
- Ensuring all staff are aware of the Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Inspect cleaning standards for both offices and common areas.
- Oversee staff attendance, discipline, grooming, motivation and career development
Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time
- Previous experience with a cleaning company environment
- Previous experience of managing a team
- The ability to implement and adhere to standards and procedures
- Health and Safety experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Any cleaning qualification or equivalent is also desirable, but not essential
- College certificate
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Certificate in Housekeeping
- Form 4 certificate (minimum of a D+)
If you meet the above qualifications, send your CV to email@example.com attaching relevant certificates by Friday 17th May 2019.