Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The officer will be reporting to the Principal Finance Officer, and will be responsible for provision of financial management; control and reporting on financial aspects of the Commission
- Assisting in the preparation of quarterly and monthly expenditure reports for the review by management to provide information on the current usage of the Commission’s budget necessary for decision making on budget utilization;
- Assisting in preparing financial requirement projections for authorization by management to ensure timely allocation of funds for the implementation of Commission activities;
- Facilitates evaluation reviews on public expenditure and prepare reports for use by the management to make recommendations on how to improve utilization of funds in NGEC;
- Examine the expenditure and financial commitments reports to show the variances on the budget for further review by management;
- Assist in ensuring compliance with both the Commission budget control policies and government regulations by conducting regular spot checks to ensure adherence to the laid down procedures;
- Assist in coordinating budget costing activities in line with the set budget control;
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have: –
- Served in the grade of Finance Officer or in a comparable position in a reputable organization for a minimum period of five (5) years;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Finance/Accounting option, Bachelor of Business Administration Finance/Accounting option or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA K), or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- A member of ICPAK in good standing;
- Thorough understanding Public Finance regulations, Integrated Financial Management Information system (IFMIS), Procurement Procedures and Regulation will be an added advantage;
- Knowledge in use of computer applications;
- Demonstrated professional competence and administrative ability as shown in work performance and results.
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements to submit their applications clearly indicating the position applied for together with :
A detailed Curriculum Vitae, (Please indicate your county of origin);
A copy of National Identity Card
Certified copies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts, professional certificates and any other relevant supporting documents;
All applicants should attach a copy of appointment letter;
Applicants should submit three (3) names of referees one of which must be the current employer and their mobile telephone and e-mail contacts.
Please Note that
The National Gender and Equality Commission Commission is an equal opportunity employer.
Persons with Disabilities, people from Marginalized and Minority groups who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply;
iii. The Commission does not ask for any money nor ask applicants to undergo medical examination;
Only shortlisted condidates will be notified and will be required to provide clearance from KRA, CID, EACC, HELB and CRB;
It is a criminal offence for any applicant to provide false information and documents in the job application;
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification;
vii. A candidate who applies online must scan and attach all the required documents.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Commisson Secretary/CEO
National Gender and Equality Commission
Solution Tech Building, Longonot Road, Upper Hill
P O Box 27512-00506
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Clearly indicate the job reference number on the subject line and on the envelope.
To reach the Commission on or before 27th May 2019.