Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions. We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
This is a purely commission-based Insurance Sales Career with high growth potential, to sell all insurance policies. Only candidates residing in Nairobi Should Apply
- Selling/Marketing the insurance company’s products
- Providing services to clients’ changing insurance needs by selling Property, Accidents, Motor, Wiba, Personal Accident and Health insurance.
- Completing coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluation of needs
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s products and services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presents to prospective customers and existing clients
- Advise clients on market conditions and insurance related matters
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints Reports directly to the Business development officer
- Minimum Qualification of Diploma but University degree will be added advantage
- Well presentable and a good communicator
- Must be above 23 years of age
- COP qualification will be an added advantage
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Requires minimum supervision
- Previous experience in sales with a proven track record will be an added advantage
If this position is of interest to you, please email your detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter to Nmuruka@resolution.co.ke. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.