Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to join a team-oriented staff and share in the responsibility providing Cellulant with Systems Engineering expertise. The Ideal candidate has experience working in an IT environment dealing with cloud technologies.
Knowledge of Virtualization, Linux, Windows, Network/IP based systems is highly desirable. The main focus is on deployment and operations of business user solutions.
Excellent verbal, written communication skills is a must. Ability to articulate concepts and operate in a team-oriented environment. It is important to be customer oriented.
We give you the opportunity of a Pan African team that is changing lives across the African continent every day. A chance to work on some exciting projects with world class talent seated across the globe. Come, learn with us and let’s change lives together,
- Design and Implementation of systems infrastructure to support Cellulants product portfolio
- Provide on-going support of the existing cloud infrastructure
- Ensure that infrastructure system elements are available and operational (24×7).
- Being able to respond to alerts and take corrective action to ensure platform uptime is maintained
- Work in coordination with other internal teams to ensure the infrastructure fully and effectively supports current and planned application systems
- Participate in a schedule of on-call rotation (after working hours)
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an IT related discipline
- Minimum 2 years Experience as a System administrator
- Experience in Enterprise Systems and/or Network Administration (UNIX/Linux, FreeBSD, Windows, e.t.c.)
- Experience with Virtualization platforms (KVM, Citrix, VMware or HyperV) is desirable
- Experience with programming/scripting languages
- Working knowledge of public cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure, Rackspace)
- Experience building high availability infrastructure
- A solid understanding of Internet based technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, Security, HTTP/HTTPS)
- A degree of knowledge of security approaches within cloud and data center infrastructure
- Experience with Databases (MS SQL, Mysql, etc)
- Interest and motivation to document key points of design and operational practices, working within existing within the team approaches
- Experience with automated systems, scripting, software development disciplines
- Being interested and able to grow in developing architectural designs, scripting, automated IT infrastructure systems. Learning platform area elements, enhanced configuration management systems, for example Chef, Puppet
- Strong interest to learn the latest automation tools
- The perfect candidate has a desire to be part of advanced team