Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role
- Responsible for taking and editing photos and videos with a focus on quality and speed
- Creating adjustments to lighting, multiple camera angles, colour corrections, audio restoration, and other aspects to produce exceptional photos and videos.
- Create graphics for online ads and email direct marketing
- Create marketing photos and videos to be shared on social media platforms
- Digital banner asset creation for the promotion of our items on the Kilimall website
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Required skills and Competencies
- Bachelor degree in Graphic design Administration or an equivalent
- Proficiency with photo and video editing software such as Adobe Design Suite or any other design software
- Experienced and well-versed with photography and videography
- Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines with minimum supervision
- Hard-working individual that is well-organized, effective at multitasking
- Knowledge of MS Office applications with strong report writing skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written