Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
COLNET Limited is seeking experienced Landscaping supervisors to join our hardworking and growing team.
- Manages and schedules labor, equipment and material to accomplish landscaping production schedules within established budgets.
- Supervision of staff including scheduling, training, discipline, regular follow up to ensure high productivity and excellent quality.
- Maintenance of the client’s landscape and gardens.
- Effective control of pests, rodents and insects.
- Maintenance and improvement of trees, indoor plants, flowers, nursery, gardens, lawns e.t.c
- Conducts weekly safety training and safety inspections on job-sites.
- Investigates any accident or safety violation, prepares appropriate reports, take action steps to correct and prevent future occurrences.
- Maintain proper inventory of assigned materials, equipment and other supplies.
- Order materials, equipment and supplies as needed within purchasing limits.
- Ensuring that staff performs their daily duties in accordance with established policies and procedures, and in compliance with governmental regulations;
- Cross training with other supervisory staff to ensure continuity and coverage during the absence of a team member.
- Supervise employees, keeping attendance records, enforcing proper uniform and safety equipment use.
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Ability to communicate and express in English and Kiswahili
- Must have a form 4 certificate
- Certificate in landscaping design or a diploma in agriculture or architectural landscaping
If you meet the above qualifications, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching relevant certificates by Friday 17th May 2019.