Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Millar Cameron is an international recruitment consultancy specialising in working with FMCG businesses across Africa. One of our clients, an expanding food production company are expanding their exports into Kenya and are recruiting for a Country Manager to be based in Nairobi and join them on an initial 6-month contract.
Reporting into the Commercial Director, the successful candidate will be the face of the company in Kenya and responsible for all sales and distribution.
The successful Country Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Source and acquire a distribution depot to be renovated (with the help from the international team here)
- Develop a client base of traders, re-sellers, general shops/convenience stores and direct consumers (they are not yet looking at the formal sector)
- Look after the administration of running the business in Kenya, i.e. payroll etc.
- Recruiting and managing an in-country team including an accountant, depot workers and security guards
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a sales and distribution role within FMCG (frozen goods and/or meat preferable)
- Degree educated (preferable), if not then strong relevant experience
- Comfortable working in an ever-changing environment with excellent flexibility
- Experience as a distributor for an international FMCG company would be considered
- Must have an existing work permit/citizenship in Kenya
Whilst initially a 6-month contract, this position has great potential to extend to a longer term position for someone who demonstrates company values and has success in the 6-month period.
Interested and qualified? Go to Millar Cameron career website on www.linkedin.com to apply