Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
In this highly visible role, you will have the opportunity to be part of an agile team responsible for supporting our Talent Acquisition function. As part of the larger HR organization, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will act as the opportunity builder and uphold our company culture by providing an exceptional experience to both our internal business partners and prospective employees/candidates alike.
Reporting to Head – Resourcing & Talent Management, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition function of the Company specifically with the focus on recruitment and talent acquisition initiatives for entry level and experienced hiring. The position will primarily be responsible for agile talent acquisition activities; identifying and engaging world-class candidates for our various vacancies and design thinking about talent search tactics and achieving the defined talent acquisition metrics. This will be achieved by creating effective sourcing strategies, building lasting relationships with potential candidates, providing exceptional candidate experience and securing great talent in a very dynamic and competitive market.
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Utilize sourcing techniques to attract the highest quality of candidates and build a consistent candidate pool.
- Establish effective recruitment strategies and identify creative recruiting methods to source the most qualified candidates and consistently improve quality of hires
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and work with hiring managers to develop recruiting plans and co-development and update of job descriptions.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers and interface with all levels of management to meet the talent requirements.
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Obtain necessary pre-hire documentation from candidates including compensation history, reports confirmation of prior work experience, certification confirmation or other job specific required credentials to be considered for a position within the company.
- Align the hiring process, beginning with screening applicants and interviewing potential hires, making recommendations, writing offer letters, conducting reference checks and negotiating offers of employment.
- Ensure positive applicant experience throughout the hiring process and ensure smooth on-boarding experience as an onboarding buddy for all new hires
- Solicit feedback from hiring managers concerning “satisfaction level” and adjust performance/staffing strategy according to the feedback to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
- Assist with recruitment outreach and developing as well as building a diverse candidate pipeline and executing strategies.
- Maintain appropriate records and recruitment documentation and other employment activities, decisions and efforts in an organized and thorough fashion
- Manage content on the talent acquisition agenda and manage the LinkedIn recruiter tool as appropriate
- Co-design with the marketing or creative department advertisements and any collateral for recruitment both internally and externally
- Responsible for recruitment analytics and reporting and providing overall talent acquisition status for the company.
- Responsible for all diverse talent acquisition techniques within the company including talent deployment and re-deployment, internal talent movements and so on including secondments to outstations
Skills, Competencies and Experience
The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following: –
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field and with a professional qualification in Human Resources.
- At least 2-3 years prior recruitment experience within a high volume, fast paced and customer-focused work environment.
- Exceptional problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to approach problems flexibly and demonstrate creativity in solving them.
- Proven track record of driving process improvements and an insatiable desire to provide outstanding customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to exercise tact, discretion and the initiative to efficiently meet the demands of multiple internal and external customers.
- Ability to work independently, execute multiple tasks simultaneously, and cut through ambiguity.
- Un-rivalled attention to detail and consistent delivery of the highest quality of work.
- Use of Application Tracking Systems, candidate experience tools, recruitment systems e.g. Taleo or other recruiter tools like linkedIn is necessary for the success in this role.