Safaricom Job Vacancy for Senior Officer – Large Enterprise & Public Sector National Account ManagerAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In Kenya 2019
Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in Large Enterprise & Public Sector Department within the Enterprise Business Unit. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Sector Manager – Large Enterprise & Public Sector, the position holder will be responsible for Strategic Accounts (TML-Target Market List) within Multinational Corporation (MNC)/VGE vertical and will be to drive and achieve revenue targets through solution selling and segment propositions.
- Identify growth prospects (New/Up-sell/Cross-Sell) within the TML
- Drive identification and adoption of relevant segment propositions
- Device strategic plans for Relationship penetration and ensure implementation of tactical plans including pipeline management.
- Proactive Relationship performance management and tracking
- Grow Solution Sales within assigned TML; through acquisition and penetration.
- Provide thought leadership and Insights from customers engagement
- Develop and execute customer ring fencing strategies
- Stimulate existing prepositions within assigned TML
- Develop strong relationships at CXO and wider Buying Centers to understand mid-to-long term customer objectives.
- Churn Management
- Contract Management: Follow up on all existing contracts & renewal.
- Provide insight into the refinement of customer journey processes
- Timely response to customer correspondence
- Flag potential escalations timeously
- Formulate and manage customer relationship through up-to-date Account Development Plans.
- Leverage company assets (events & activities) to nature relationship with key stakeholders (CXO & Buying Centre).
- Manage reporting cycles (daily, weekly, and monthly).
- Strict adherence on use of CRM (SFA) systems for progressing customer orders and reporting.
- Maintaining strong and deep relationships with accounts under direct management
- Follow through on all customer issues until closure.
- Maintaining communication with the customer throughout the entire customer journey.
- Degree in Commerce/ ICT or a business related;
- Work experience of at-least 4 years preferably in an Telecommunications environment;
- At least 3 years work experience in a multinational account management role;
- Knowledge/ Work experience in ICT will be an added advantage;
- Possesses successful regional and or global accounts/enterprise solution sales experience.
- Demonstrate ability to influence at C-level
- Experience working within an international and distributed team will be an added advantage
- Ability to deliver results and meet and surpass targets;
- New business development skills.
- Be commercially savvy with a deep understanding and demonstration of solution selling.
As part of the interview process external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews.
- An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
- Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
- Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- University Degree Certificate/ Letter of Completion from University in case you have not received your degree certificate.
- Copy of your National ID/Passport