Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Our Risk Assurance team helps clients improve the governance, compliance and risk management of their operations. This solutions-based service helps clients solve a diverse set of structure, function, relevant business risks by utilizing our deep understanding of governance, risk management/ compliance, IT systems and internal controls in businesses. The unique resources contained within the practice have proven knowledge and provide a hands-on approach to business problems – and can be deployed rapidly to address risk-based issues.
Working with our leading clients in key industries in the Risk Assurance team, you will gain exposure to a wide variety of complex operational and systems environments, challenges and learning opportunities. Assignments will include performing risk assessments, business process / application controls reviews, and other controls and assurance related work.
- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality IT risk assurance engagements, including preparing and reviewing audit / engagement plans and work.
- Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives.
- Manage project financials, including budgets, WIPs, timely billing and collection.
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standard.
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks.
- Address situation before they become crises and develop solutions to avoid recurrence.
- Provide additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
- Participate in the development of ways to meet client needs and contribute to proposal delivery.
- Identify ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
- Take a leadership role in professional, business or corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- Coach, train, mentor and develop staff.
- Be seen as a role model for the profession.
- Carry out practice management activities e.g. resourcing, client billing etc.
- Undertake wider office activities, as required.
- Highly confident and resilient, comfortable asserting yourself with senior clients (Executive and Board level).
- Strong technical risk management and Information Systems Audit knowledge (i.e. 5 years + experience) and proven ability developing and implementing practical risk management processes and frameworks
- Solid financial and commercial acumen.
- Excellent presentation skills and experience planning and facilitating workshops / risk exercises with senior level audiences.
- Robust diligence, ability to pay close attention to detail and strong report-writing skills.
- Ability to innovate and think laterally.
- Strong inter-personal communication skills with ability to build trust and rapport with diverse internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Proven team management skills, including coaching and development of less experienced resources.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently with little management oversight.
- Strong business development skills
- Minimum years experience required
- 6+ years of relevant experience in IT risk and controls auditing (Information security, post implementation reviews, quality assurance reviews, IT risk, data analytics, audit and governance reviews, Business process controls reviews)
Additional application instructions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Analytics, Data Science
- Professional qualification; CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH, CCNA, and CISSP qualifications.
Interested applicants should: