Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Assist in developing a comprehensive programme of engagement coverage for assigned areas;
- Leading specific audit teams; and Visit sites in evidence gathering activities
- Ensuring conformity to acceptable audit standards, policies and procedures.
- Performing audit tests on the internal controls in accounting, administrative, operational procedures, projects and information systems.
- Ensuring that the audit findings are properly documented;
- Preparing draft audit reports detailing audit findings for review by internal audit Manager;
- Ensure compliance to Internal Audit Policies
- Master’s Degree in any of the following: Business Administration, Finance or their equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option) or other recognized equivalent qualifications.
- A minimum eight (8) years in relevant work and at least three (3) years in a supervisory role in comparable position in the Public Service or in the Private Sector
- Be in possession of any of the following: – CPA (K), CISA, CFE, CIA or its equivalent and either.
- Current Membership of a professional body – Institute of Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (ICPAK) and or Institute of Internal Auditors of Kenya (IIA-Kenya).
- Valid Practicing License where applicable
- Certificate in Management/Leadership skills.
- Proficiency in Computer applications.
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Terms of Offer
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the Kenya Railways application form (KR/HRA/KEA/FM08), attach their testimonials, certificates and National Identification Card (ID) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
In compliance with the Chapter Six of the Constitution, attach the following clearance Certificates:
Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications to be addressed to the:
Kenya Railways Corporation
P.O. Box 30121, 00100,
To be received by Friday, 31st May, 2019.
Note: Only the short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kenya Railways is an equal opportunity Employer