Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Developing and implementing the building/architectural plans, policies and standards in line with business objectives
- Leading, managing and coordinating design of all buildings to required standards and specifications for professional accountability
- Developing relevant Terms of Reference and managing contracted services to achieve set business objectives
- Preparing and submitting development plans for approvals by regulatory authorities
- Leading innovation in architecture and building technology
- Preparing department’s plans & budget
- Leading, motivating, organizing and developing the departmental staff to achieve business and people objectives
- Managing the department’s communication period to end of the project.
- Master’s Degree in Architecture, Project Management, Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Have Eight (8) years relevant experience and served as a Senior Architect or similar position in the Public Service or reputable organization for two (2) years at supervisory level;
- Registered as an Architect with the Architectural Association of Kenya;
- Valid Practicing License where applicable
- Certificate in Management/Leadership skills;
- Proficiency in Computer applications.
- Meets the provision of Chapter Six of Constitution.
Terms of Offer
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.