Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Periodic review of safety risks in operations
- Leading in the formulation and review of safety policies of the train operations in the corporation as appropriate
- Carrying out independent accident investigations on major railway accidents and enforce compliance with safety standards
- Maintaining an up to date databank of major accidents reported by rail operators as well as preparing reports as required
- Development of operations safety training and awareness programs for all stakeholders
- Development of Emergency Response and Incidents Management plans
- Master’s Degree in Civil /Electrical /Mechanical / Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil /Electrical /Mechanical / Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in relevant work in the Public Service or in the Private Sector with at least 2 years at supervisory level
- Registered as a professional Engineer
- Registered as a Safety Officer
- Valid Practicing License where applicable
- Current membership to a relevant professional body
- Certificate in supervisory/management/leadership skills;
- Proficiency in Computer applications.
- Meets the provision of Chapter Six of Constitution.
Terms of Offer
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.