Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Assisting in the production of the draft year end accounts, supporting schedules and liaison with auditors.
- Support most aspects of accounting management;
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and international best practices;
- Assist in the preparation of budget forecasts and monitoring;
- Assist in management of revenue, projects and tax matters;
- Review the corporation’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies and errors;
- Assist in the maintenance of the corporation financial management systems.
- Help in developments of reports for management and regulatory bodies;
- Manage the activities of staff under the unit.
- Master’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Business Administration preferably in Finance or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University or institution;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option) or other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- A minimum of eight (8) years relevant work experience with at least two (2) years in Supervisory role in the Public Service or Private Sector;
- Certified Public Accountant Kenya (CPA-K);
- Current Membership of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) or any other recognized professional body;
- Valid Practicing License where applicable
- Certificate in supervisory/management/leadership skills;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution;
Terms of Offer
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.