Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The Assistant Real Estate Valuation and Agency Manager will report to the Real Estate Valuation and Agency Manager
- Preparing & processing documentation of leases transactions and contracts
- Administering customer leases to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions
- Reviewing and updating lease agreements to ensure compliance with National and County Government land laws, policies and regulations
- Tracking the validity of Corporation’s leased land
- Ensuring timely payments of ground rent and rates by the Corporation
- Implementing and bench-marking best practices in management
- Implementing change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
- Collecting and collating data on final estimations of Land Values in all resettlement Action Plans utilizing the applicable valuation models;
- Collecting, collating and disseminating information on land acquisition for the Corporation;
- Ensuring Development partners safeguards guidelines under RAP are adhered to during Compensation;
- Coordinating the Corporation’s land acquisition process; and
- Preparing various reports as necessary under supervision of a senior officer.
- Masters in Land Economics, Land Administration, or Real Estate or equivalent from a recognized university
- Bachelor’s Degree in Land Economics, Land Administration, or Real Estate or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Post Graduate Diploma qualifying as a full member of the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya (ISK) Chapter of Valuation and Estate Management Surveyors (VEMS) or Land Administration Management Surveyors (LAMS);
- A minimum eight (8) years relevant work experience in the Public Service or in the Private Sector two (2) of which must have been in a supervisory level;
- Registered by any of the following bodies: Institution of Surveyors of Kenya, Estate Agents Registration Board, Valuers Registration Board, and any other relevant and recognized professional body;
- Valid Practicing License from VRB;
- Proficiency in Computer applications;
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution;
Terms of Offer
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the Kenya Railways application form (KR/HRA/KEA/FM08), attach their testimonials, certificates and National Identification Card (ID) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
In compliance with the Chapter Six of the Constitution, attach the following clearance Certificates:
Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications to be addressed to the:
Kenya Railways Corporation
P.O. Box 30121, 00100,
To be received by Friday, 31st May, 2019.
Note: Only the short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kenya Railways is an equal opportunity Employer