Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- In-charge of Monitoring and tracking all Equipment and Rolling Stock on a daily basis by job site, type and use.
- Responsible for securing all needed Equipment and Rolling Stock in the company or corporation.
- Responsible for making sure that all the Equipment and Rolling Stock are in good condition and is always functional.
- Coordinates, supervises and validates all Equipment and Rolling Stock repairs and maintenance with mechanics;
- Generates purchase orders for repairs or required maintenance for all Equipment and Rolling Stock.
- Prepares periodic and other budget reports for management outlining fixed and controllable Equipment and Rolling Stock costs.
- Inspects all Equipment and Rolling Stock on a regular basis to comply with company safety policies, and to ensure their functionality.
- Coordinates with suppliers/manufactures for training sessions for use of new Equipment and Rolling Stock with the equipment operators/staff as needed.
- Prepares and maintains Equipment and Rolling Stock inventory and assures that these are available.
- Coordinates updating all registration and current insurance for all Equipment and Rolling Stock in line with applicable regulations and laws.
- In-charge of storage place for all of the Equipment and Rolling Stock.
- Master’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical /Telecommunication Engineering/Business administration, project management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience with three (3) as a senior manager from a public institution or private sector
- Registered with the Engineers Board of Kenya as a professional Engineer;
- Current membership to the Institution of Engineers of Kenya (IEK);
- Valid Practicing Licence from the Engineers Board of Kenya;
- Certificate in Management/Leadership skills;
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Meets provisions of chapter Six of the Constitution
Terms of Offer
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.