Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Initiating development of appropriate Corporate Affairs strategies, programmes, and policies for all stakeholders to achieve positive image & brand.
- Responsible for executing the Corporate Affairs strategies, Policy and programs aimed at enhancing relationships with stakeholders and building a positive corporate image, Participate in development of the Department’s Work plan and budget; Prepare monthly
- Quarterly and annual sectional reports
- Participate in departmental and other strategic meetings
- Coordinate all corporate investment responsibility programs and corporate sponsorship
- Corporate advertising and corporate events.
- Master’s Degree in Communications/ International Relations/International Business or equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications or related field/Business administration or related field from a recognized Institution;
- Post-graduate Diploma in Public Relations/Communications or in a relevant field;
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ work experience and at least two (2) in a supervisory role in the Public Service or Private Sector;
- Current Membership to related professional bodies – PRSK, CIM KIM or equivalent
- Valid practicing License where applicable.
- Certificate in Supervisory/Management/Leadership skills;
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Meets the requirements of chapter Six of the Constitution
Terms of Offer
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the Kenya Railways application form (KR/HRA/KEA/FM08), attach their testimonials, certificates and National Identification Card (ID) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
In compliance with the Chapter Six of the Constitution, attach the following clearance Certificates:
Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications to be addressed to the:
Kenya Railways Corporation
P.O. Box 30121, 00100,
To be received by Friday, 31st May, 2019.
Note: Only the short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kenya Railways is an equal opportunity Employer