Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Preparation of audit plans, programmes and budgets;
- Reviewing internal control systems on financial and other operations;
- Ensuring economy, efficiency and effectiveness in financial and operating systems including computer systems.
- Verifying the existence and safety of Government Assets; preparing Audit Reports to management and follow up on action taken;
- Supervising staff under the officer including those on the job training;
- Maintenance of high audit standards and general discipline.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) C- (Minus)
- Must have served for at least three (3) years in the grade of Auditor I, Job Group “K” is in possession of CPA Part III and shown merit and ability in internal audit work;
- Have shown merit and ability in internal audit work for at least four (4) years in the grade of Internal Auditor I and in possession of CPA Part II/CIA III or be in possession of Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting/Finance Option) or its equivalent;
- Have served for five (5) years in the grade of Internal Auditor I and is in possession of CPA Part I or CIA Part II or Diploma in Internal Auditing, and in addition, and officer
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 Leadership and Integrity.
- Registration by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK), Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Clearance from HELB where necessary.
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-Corruption Commission.
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.