Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Evaluation and implementation of audit reports;
- Reviewing audit working papers;
- Ensuring maintenance of high audit standards within the unit and adherence to plans, budgets and work schedules;
- Ensuring compliance with existing regulations, instructions and procedures in financial and other operations;
- Verifying and pre-auditing of Annual Appropriation Accounts, statement of assets and liabilities, fund accounts and annual, audited statements prepared by Accounting Officer for submission to the Auditor General.
- Liaise with Accounting Officers on matters raised in reference sheets from Auditor General; carry out investigations and head special audit tasks; and prepare annual audit reports/returns.
- Must be in possession of CPA Part III or CIA Part IV and have served in the grade of Senior Internal Auditor for at least three (3) years;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) C- (Minus)
- Have served for four (4) years as Senior Internal Auditor Job Group “L” and have passed CPA Part II or CIA Part III;
- Have served for four (4) years as Senior Internal Auditor and in possession of a Bachelor of Commerce degree (Accounting/ Finance) option and in addition be in possession of Post Graduate Diploma in Internal Auditing or its equivalent.
- Must have attended a two (2) weeks Supervisory Skills Course from a recognised institution.
- Registration by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) ,Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK), Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 leadership and Integrity.
- All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Clearance from HELB where necessary.
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-Corruption Commission.
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.