Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Reviewing internal control systems in operation and report on any weakness;
- Undertaking specific audit assignments and preparing detailed audit observations and reports as required by his/her superior;
- Reviewing budgetary controls on issuance of authority to incur expenditure and commitments;
- Reviewing internal controls on revenue/Appropriation-In-Aid collection and accounting from time to time and advise on deviations from approved levels;
- Ensuring that Government assets, plant and equipment, supplies, stores etc. are appropriately recorded in the relevant registers and are maintained and kept safely.
- Must: be in possession of Bachelor of Commerce Degree (Accounting/Finance Option).
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) C- (Minus)
- Have passed CPA Part II or CIA Part III.
- Registration by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) ,Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK), Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 Leadership and Integrity.
- All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Clearance from HELB where necessary.
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-Corruption Commission.
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.