Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Interpretation and implementation of financial regulations and procedures, Treasury circulars, letters and instructions;
- Oversee expenditures within the voted allocations; developing supplementary financial regulations and procedures to enhance internal controls established through normal Treasury regulations and procedures; preparation of management financial reports which include; monthly expenditure, returns, monthly bank reconciliation statements, and revenue/AIA returns, cash flow statements, analysis of deposits etc and maintenance of up to date and accurate books of accounts;
- Safeguarding Government Assets and records in the County Treasury; and supervision, training, development and deployment of Accounts staff.
- Authorization of payments and signing of cheques subject to set limits;
- Preparation of revenue and expenditure returns in the District as required by Treasury regulations and law;
- Developing of supplementary financial regulations and procedures to enhance internal controls established through normal Treasury regulations and procedures;
- Training officer of the Accounting staff in the County;
- Planning, directing, coordinating, supervising areas of control, training and development of staff under him/her and setting targets for the division;
- Undertaking ad hoc assignment relating to accounting services;
- Preparation of final accounts;
- Ensuring safe custody of government assets and records under him/her;
- Ensuring timely and accurate preparation of quality management report that fall under his Division; and guiding officers under him/her to achieve the desired results.
For appointment to this grade, the officer must have: –
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), mean grade C (Plain) and above or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Served in the grade of Chief Accountant, Job Group ‘M’ or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option) and passed Part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination
- Passed Part III of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or its recognized equivalent
- Registered with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) and Registration of Accountants Board (RAB).
- Attended a Management Course not less than Four weeks from Kenya School of Government (KSG) or any other recognized institution.
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 leadership and Integrity.
- All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Clearance from HELB where necessary.
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-Corruption Commission.
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.