Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Timely and accurate preparation of quality Management reports;
- Planning, Directing, Coordinating, Supervising areas of control;
- Training and development of staff;
- Undertake ad hoc assignments relating to accounting services;
- Certify and verify returns, documents, vouchers;
- Monitor collection of revenue including inspection and
- Ensure safe custody of Government assets and records
- Responsible for providing guidance to officers under him/her to achieve the desired results.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), mean grade C (Plain) and above or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Served in the grade of Senior Accountant J/G’L’ or a comparable and relevant position in the public service for a minimum period of 3 years.
- Must be a registered member of the Institute
- A Bachelors’ degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option) and passed Part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination
- Passed Part III of Certified Public Accountants Examination or its’ recognized equivalent.
- Attended a Management Course not less than Four weeks from Kenya School of Government (KSG) or any other recognized institution.
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 leadership and Integrity.
- All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Clearance from HELB where necessary.
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-Corruption Commission.
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.