Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Preparation and Verification of payment vouchers in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations involving primary data entry and routine accounting work;
- Balancing of cashbooks, imprest, advances ledgers etc.;
- Safe custody of records and assets;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), mean grade C- (Minus) and above or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- A pass in Part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or its’ recognized equivalent
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance Option, Business Administration (Accounting Option).
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 leadership and Integrity.
- All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Clearance from HELB where necessary.
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-Corruption Commission.
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.