Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Beni Trading Company Limited (BTC Ltd) is a wholesale and distribution limited liability company located in Thika. Since its inception, the company has grown steadily from a small retail outlet to the substantial wholesale distributor. Our commitment to superior customer service has ensured that our client base has grown and have gained franchise from major manufacturing firms. To maintain this growth we are looking for a Sales Manager who will be responsible for managing, improving & growing our sales partnerships.
The Sales Manager will oversee a team of sales representatives responsible for expanding sales to existing and new customers. This role works with each salesperson, providing guidance, feedback, coaching and training to ensure target attainment. Success in this role will be defined by sales growth, superior customer service, quality and profit growth, through continuous improvements.
- Deliver budgeted sales objectives.
- As a member of the Management team, provide the necessary updates and strategies regarding sales and marketing.
- Ensure customers are supplied with quality and affordable products and ensuring maintenance of customers while attracting others
- Develop and manage sales route plans.
- Use your creative ideas to ensure target achievement.
- Coming up with motivation strategies of your team members.
- Coordinate timely delivery of customer orders.
- Maintaining knowledge of broad range of product brands.
- Come up with strategies of keeping up with competitors.
- At least a Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- MUST have over five (5) years of direct sales experience in FMCG sector preferably in leading high performing sales team.
- Highly self-motivated, aggressive, and focused.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills at all.
- A decisive, inspirational, and experienced leader with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Flexible and willing to work in rural areas of Central and Eastern regions.