Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Moko Home + Living is a growing company bursting with innovation, creativity and passion. Our customers dream of a better night’s sleep, a welcoming place to host their guests, a fun and safe place for their children to play. But they tell us this isn’t easy – they have to settle for low-quality furnishings or break the bank. Join us in building the products, the brand and the network to put quality living within everyone’s reach. Here’s what our team has accomplished in the few years since our founding:
Reached over 100,000 Kenyan homes with our products · Attracted global investment to continue fuelling our growth and vision
Supported the growth of over 200 small furniture businesses across the country · Grown from a start-up to mid-sized company
The Role In Brief
We’re looking to add an analytical Inventory Clerk to our Operations Team, who will maintain inventory records, monitor inventory movements and initiate action to harmonize the stocks. Through your ability to analyse and solve problems, you will be reconciling discrepancies in inventories and notifying the management of any irregularities.
- Receive and verify finished goods from production, ensuring proper signoffs are done.
- Act as the point of contact for all inbound receipts. This includes returns from trade and international receipt of raw materials.
- Track and ensure all stocks, raw materials and work in progress have been accounted for using periodic stock counts.
- Maintain an up to date stock movement register detailing sales, production receipts, rejects and customer returns to ensure stock data integrity for foam products.
- Control movement of stock items (SKUs) by limiting movement in and out of key storage points and ensuring where possible, they are always under lock and key.
- Perform physical count of inventory and reconcile actual stock count to system generated reports, thoroughly investigating any variances therein.
Documentation & Administration
- Processes and appropriately documents returns as required following established procedures.
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry and assisting walk-in customers.
- Ensuring all inventory under his/her jurisdiction are clearly sorted, labelled and stacked to prevent mix-ups and interchange during loading and offloading.
- Ensuring the cleanliness and tidiness of assigned warehouses in conjunction with Operations Supervisors.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned from time to time.
Career Growth + Compensation
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
- You have good clerical skills and proficiency in MS Office skills
- You have the ability to institute stock controls as prescribed
- You have the ability to reconcile stock counts to report data
- You possess analytical and database management skills
- You have the ability to analyze and solve problems
- Candidates with some experience in inventory/ storekeeping are preferable