Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Software Technologies Limited (STL) streamlines the way you work. We design industry-leading software and cloud based solutions that empower customers to drive new revenue, identify savings, improve compliance and mitigate risk. Our eHorizon suite of solutions for end-to-end management of People. Processes. Governance. enables businesses gain complete visibility into data; turn it into valuable insights; and achieve total control to make more intelligent, confident business decisions. Our 27+ collective years of pioneering experience provide you with heritage of innovation and unparalleled depth of capabilities to deliver value to each of our customers.
Job Purpose: We’re looking for a Software Tester Intern who happens to have a passion in testing and quality assurance. You will help plan, estimate, coordinate, and automate testing activities for our products under development. You will also work with Development Manager, developers, and Implementation Manager to ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved.
Reporting to: Quality Assurance Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Perform thorough regression/smoke tests before code deployments.
- Design, develop, and execute automated test harnesses around IOS, Android applications, Backend APIs and Web applications.
- Contribute to continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Review requirements specifications and provide timely and meaningful feedback.
Preferred Skills & Requirements
- Experience working in Agile development process (Scrum).
- Experience building test automation using any of the following tools will be an added advantage; Katalon Studio, Appium, Calabash, Robolectric, Postman, Php Unit and Selenium.
- Computer Science/ Software Engineering degree.