Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Formulating the strategy and framework for compliance and risk within the M-Pesa space, not limited to identifying key risks, monitoring such risks, creating and implementing a robust compliance program.
- Accountability to the Audit & Risk Committee and Board for the delivery of the compliance requirements in order to underpin the delivery of M-Pesa products. Regular interaction with C-Suite personnel in M-Pesa markets and third parties including to ensure that minimum requirements are met.
- Ensuring compliance with all M-Pesa policies and regulatory requirements. The creation and implementation of a robust compliance framework.
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to Anti Money Laundering regulations (including FATF guidance) as well as being accountable for the development and functionality of the Anti-Money Laundering platform that the markets need in order to comply with applicable global sanctions regulations, including Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and screening for Politically Exposed Persons.
- Management and implementation of the GSMA Mobile Money Accreditation program ensuring that markets retain their accreditation also ensuring that other markets achieve accreditation in the near future.
- Management of the Anti-Money Laundering shared service centre team in respect of watchlist screening and transaction monitoring. To be responsible for the development and implementation of compliance training requirements for M-Pesa: monitoring the market plans and sharing best practice as and when required.
- Accountable for ensuring that all new product development is risk assessed and meets the pre-defined risk appetite.
- Management of a small team of direct reports.
- At least 8 years’ experience in a financial services environment with at least 4 years of which should be in a senior leadership position
- Possesses a relevant Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable organization
- Professional qualifications ideally in the field of Anti-Money Laundering and/or compliance
- Clear people leadership experience
- Evidence of Anti-Money Laundering leadership and knowledge
- Excel at setting up networks within a high-growth environment and agility at working in a fast moving environment